Friday, May 13, 2011

Thankful.


In the blink of an eye things can change. They can change for the worse, and of course they can change for the better. Life's ups and downs. And when you have one of those ups you have to look back on the downs and wonder what the hell all the worry was about. And after just typing all of that I wonder what the hell all of that was about?

Oh life. I love you. I'm experiencing the up right now and I'm loving it all. Worry? Shit. I've had my share of it and yes, I look back and wonder how many years of my life it will have taken from me. Hopefully not too many. Worrying is a waste of energy and time. But, it happens.

During the time I've been single sometimes I wonder how I've ever managed. Of course, I've had much help and that I am always thankful for. But, beyond that I have to grin or maybe even laugh about how I've had times where I completely knew what I was doing, and how I've had times where I was completely lost. I'm at a point now where even if I don't know what I'm doing I forgive myself and that day and relax. Tomorrow can be the day where I will figure it all out. If I was lost before, I'd worry. And all that time I worried I could have either been relaxing or figuring things out so that tomorrow I would have a grip on whatever it was that was confusing or putting me into trouble. I love those sentences.


I'm not keeping up to this blog very well. I can remember at one point posting mostly every day but I just can't do it lately. I'm either not at home or even if I am my mind is elsewhere. So, forgive me to whom ever may be reading this. I'll do it when I can okay?

I have just returned home after being at my girlfriends place. I stay there every Thursday and that is her window that I posted up there. It's very calm and peaceful just like our relationship. Yeah, I know. Now you understand why I haven't been posting much. It's like my life has taken an entirely different route and wow it's a great one. For many reasons too. I had a conversation with my Ex the other day and it was truly great. I'm happy for her, she's happy for me, our children are doing great, there is no confusion anymore and everyone is going about their life enjoying it. Wow. And isn't that great? Sure there was a time there I was bitter, and I'm sure she was as well but after the dust has settled thankfully everything calmed down and true understanding took place. I know its not always like that. I know. I've heard many stories. I'm thankful everything has meaning now. I'm thankful for many many things.......

No comments:

Post a Comment