Sunday, May 29, 2011

Everyone needs their alone time....


It's so peaceful here right now......

For some reason it seems all of my daughters end up coming over after I have worked on a Sunday. Grr. I hate working Sundays and today was brutally boring. And a boring day makes me sleepy and I wasn't much fun for them tonight.

When we arrived here after I was done work, and of course picked them up this place was scorching hot inside. I never know what the weather, or temperature is going to be lately so I left the heat on. It was almost unbearable. And having the oven on didn't help either. But, it was a great pasta dinner and after opening the windows and it cooled off outside everything was good again. Just as I was thinking about driving the other two girls home a friend of my oldest daughter called and wanted her to stay the night. I will miss her and of course I do already but at the same time, I was glad. I have the place to myself again. It has cooled down beautifully. I can hear the frogs singing outside, a little breeze blowing and I am soon off to dreamland.

No comments:

Post a Comment